This delicious and healthy Antipasto Pasta Salad blends the savoury taste of our Canola Harvest with olive oil blend with oregano and parmesan cheese to give you a dish that’s both filling and delicate. Add in the robust flavors of cherry tomatoes, olives, and salami mixed with the tender texture of rotini noodles and you’ve got a meal that’s great for anytime. This dish also transport well for your picnics and potlucks.
Antipasto Pasta Salad
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Ingredients – Salad:
• 1 375 g package of dry rotini noodles
• 1/2 lb salami, cubed
• 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
• 255 g cherry tomatos, halved
• 200 g bocconcini, drained
• 375 ml pepperocini, drained and sliced
• 375 ml stuffed manzanilla olives, drained and sliced in half
• 375 ml sliced kalamata olives, drained
• 2 english cucumbers, sliced
• 2 cups arugula
Ingredients – Dressing:
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
• 1/2 cup Canola with Olive oil blend
• Juice from 1 lemon
• 1 tbs fresh grated parmesan cheese
• 1/4 cup fresh oregano leaves, minced
• 1 tsp sea salt
• 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
• 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
1. Boil pasta according package, choosing the al dente instructions. Drain well, and set aside in a large salad bowl to cool.
2. Combine dressing ingredients in a medium sized bowl, gently wisking to combine. Adjust salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes to taste.
3. Once noodles are cooled down to room temperature, toss with all salad ingredients except arugula.
4. Slowly pour dressing over salad. Toss to coat, cover bowl, and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
5. Remove cover from bowl and toss in arugula before serving.